Teko Socks has created this blog to highlight some of the great ideas they receive from customers every day. Since these ideas are great and don't do much good sitting in our inboxes, we figured that sharing them with you is the best idea. As a token of our appreciation, everyone who is posted on this site recieves a free pair of Teko socks! Enjoy the blog and check out www.tekosocks.com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sarah from British Columbia, Canada writes

-I ride my bike 7km to work and coordinated Bike to Work week at my
workplace

-I compost and feed food waste to my neighbour's cows and dogs

-I just grew 60 tomato plants with my class of fifth graders from seed

-my class and I adopted a local public beach and keep it clean from refuse

-my new goal is to try and support local growers and farmers as much as
possible

No comments: