Teko Socks has created this blog to highlight some of the great ideas they receive from customers every day. Since these ideas are great and don't do much good sitting in our inboxes, we figured that sharing them with you is the best idea. As a token of our appreciation, everyone who is posted on this site recieves a free pair of Teko socks! Enjoy the blog and check out www.tekosocks.com

Friday, June 8, 2007

Keira Wickliffe from Baltimore, MD writes


I live in the middle of downtown Baltimore and do not have the
option to do some of the greener things such as plant trees. Instead I've
turned my porch into a mini planted garden with strawberries, blueberries, a
small tree, and a number of other plants. One it's pretty, two now I have some
of my own fruits/veggies/herbs and don't have to run to the grocery store
(and they are organic), and it's the closest thing to planting a tree in the
city

No comments: