Teko Socks has created this blog to highlight some of the great ideas they receive from customers every day. Since these ideas are great and don't do much good sitting in our inboxes, we figured that sharing them with you is the best idea. As a token of our appreciation, everyone who is posted on this site recieves a free pair of Teko socks! Enjoy the blog and check out www.tekosocks.com

Friday, June 8, 2007

Debbie Cole writes


Whenever I come up with things I no longer need, but are still
useful, I 'freecycle' them to someone in my area (instead of filling the
local landfill.) And then, if there is something I need, I will look on
freecycle first! I also eat a plant based diet which I believe is easier on
the planet. Along with many other things, including using reusable cloth
bags for any shopping needs, I tell people wherever I go what I'm doing and
why (usually, they ask). Some people didn't know you can clean many things
with just baking soda, vinegar & water! It's less expensive and even young
children can help with the cleaning. '-D

No comments: